Thebestgirl-2717Thebestgirl-2717

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

-586rick- Gallantry -586rick- Gallantry

Super Nice

Heya Sweetheart,

Sweet song, i like it, there's another song i like from raiden trad but unfortunatly i don't quite remember. Oh i know! you should do a song from acrobat mission then!! Your next mission!

Keep it up!

thebestgirl-2717 who loves you lot XOXO

586rick responds:

hmmm great Idea for that I,ll look to do that can takea while but I'll try sweety

thanks for the review, love u a lot XOXOXO

-586rick- Mercenaries -586rick- Mercenaries

Goodies A+

Heya love,
this is a cool song, my favorite part is in the middle!! Good job!

Question: Why did you choose "Merceneries" for the title?

Love ya xoxoxo

586rick responds:

I chose this title because its look like a war song, so thats why, but thas my opinion, thansk for the review.

Love you too. XOXOXO

-586rick- Spark Man -586rick- Spark Man

WoOt Good job

Heya love,
you made a good job on that one, I like the sound of it. No NES background lol. This is cute ^_^

Don't give up!

love you xoxo

586rick responds:

at least something I did pretty well, ya know improving is not easy,, I need to work hard on those ya, so thans for the magnificant review, and I love you
too.=)

-586rick- snake man -586rick- snake man

Funny beggining

HEYA!!!!!!!!!!!BABE

This song is cute but I noticed that the beggining is pretty funny, dunno the sound you used but it seems like Nintendo or Super NES lolll.

Good Job, Keep improving with your megaman songs :P

Love you as always -xoxox-

586rick responds:

even more sweet frome you I see what you by the beggining, oh well at leas you like it. Love you forever XOXO

-586rick- Loop (demo) -586rick- Loop (demo)

Sweet loop

Heyaz my love

that's some sweet loop you've made there!

Continue like that and you'll improve in no time I say!!

Waiting impatiently for full version :P
Love ya!

586rick responds:

OO well is that so sweet Love you too and thanks for the review.

Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo) Afraid of the Future 2 (Demo)

Very goooooooood

Heyaaaaaaaz!
Hey that was pretty amazing !!
You must do the whole version!
Ill be waiting impatiently for it!!

See ya

Rave4Yourself responds:

OOOooooo, a girl reviewing my track.

aw you a pwitty guwl?

:P

thanks for the review doll

v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final

COOOL!!

NICE! What a great song man! Very good keep up the good work. I voted you 5.You have pretty good score for your song. Thats mean you shouldn't stop! =)

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

OH maan! I'm so sry that I didn't see this! Really I am! I respond to ALL of my reviews but I didn't know I had a review on this one! I didn't think that I was gonna get any more reviews for this song thats why! he he! Well...if you know my motto there's only one thing to say and thats Keep it V girl! I almost said keep it V man! I'm used to it cause this is like my first review from a girl. Oh well you probably won't read this anyways! So just Keep it V!

Viewtiful-Masta

Undead Undead

Great

Its a great song. I know what you're talking about with the zombi thing. =) Nice one! Keep it up!

Always-Dark responds:

lol your so damn kind. lol this so noobish ahh.... im just remeniscing about this stuff....lol i sucked.

Starforce - Boss Battle Starforce - Boss Battle

Nice

Hey! Its really good you did a great job! keep the good work!

LoneEagle responds:

I'm surprised you rewiewed this one, this was submitted some time ago, but still thanks for reviewing it. I'll keep up the good work don't you mind.

Mega Man X - Boomer Kuwanger Mega Man X - Boomer Kuwanger

great song

hey your going better and thats really good. I like it! =) Looking for an another remix of megaman.

LoneEagle responds:

Thanks for the review. I might not do music for a little while because i'm not in the mood and have no inspiration. So Mega Man is on vacation for now.